22 March 2011

SHEESH SO CLOSE

So we all see now what happens when we try convincing sequins out of Ashish, he lets the wardrobe-moths loose. I must credit the man though, for the sweet juxtaposition of painstaking sequin application with casual destructed knit. I don’t know why, but I always say “meh” after his shows and then go home to find myself growing to love each of the pieces over time. It’s probably a sign that I take things too seriously and thinking that the only things that will ‘grow on me’ are bacteria and hair. I was going to say boobs but we all know… anyway. The spiderwebbed knees were quite the random and sometimes I couldn’t tell if the model was a dude or a dudess, but on hindsight sequins on colourful plaid was a real delight amidst the sea of ‘serious’ that reigned this season’s catwalks.

This post is embarrassingly late, but I wanted to thank Glacéau Vitamin Water and Exposure PR for arranging 
the amazing front-row ticket.
Glacéau vitaminwater is the official soft drink supplier to London Fashion Week – keeping fashionistas hydrated all week long. Facebook page;